We are monitoring the situation in the Gulf and may have changes to library schedules this week. Branches and the main library may close early, have delayed openings, or not open at all on some days this week if weather conditions make driving and roads especially dangerous. Also, programs scheduled for this week may have to be cancelled or rescheduled. We will post notifications as conditions change and will also notify KVPI about any closures, etc. Thank you for understanding as this situation is still uncertain.